Cat Toys Tampa FL
we provide balloons for your special dog parties
and decorate vendor booths for pet expos. Visit our website or CAll today!"
Doggy Bling made with high quality Swarovski crystals
fancy photo albums and more. We love pampering our pets and feel no one should break the bank just to spoil our little ones rotten! Have something special in mind but CAnt find what you're looking for? Just email us your idea and we will craft you something amazing!"
reliable professional.Your pet will remain in the safe
healthy and familiar environment of their home and will be less stressed in your absence.Your pet will keep to his regular diet and exercise routine and have the individual attention of his own private CAregiver!Your home is more secure while you are away beCAuse someone is there every day. We CAn take in mail and newspapers and turn lights off and on.Your pet will not have the exposure to illnesses from other animals that CAn occur in a multi-animal"
disc dog designs and so much more. Grooming salon open six days a week (Tue-Sun)."
Land O Lakes, FL
window viNew York Cityls
Prices and/or Promotions
disc dog and other dog sport designs!"
Monday - Friday: 9:00-9:00
Choosing the Best Cat Tree
Cats love to have vertical space, and your kitten is no exception. Not only do cat trees give your kitten an appropriate place to climb, they also provide her with the exercise she needs and a natural opportunity to groom her own claws.
However, in order to make your kitten's cat tree experience a good one, you need to take a few very important things into account:
1. First, the base of your cat tree needs to be sturdy enough to keep it from tipping over or wobbling when your kitten climbs on it. If it does fall over, your kitten certainly won't want to use it anymore; worse, she could be seriously injured. Although even the cheapest cat condos might do for a tiny kitten, plan ahead: your cat will weigh anywhere between 7 and 20 pounds (depending on breed) when she's fully grown, so be sure your post has a wide and sturdy base.
2. Be sure that your cat tree has a variety of scratching surfaces and sitting or snoozing areas on different levels. Hang toys from the cat tree to make it even more tempting.
3. f your kitten reacts to catnip, you can get her interested in the cat tree by sprinkling some catnip on the base and in a couple of the perches.
4. You can expect to pay quite a bit of money for a well-made cat tree. High-quality cat furniture retails for anywhere between $100 and $600 US (and more!).
5. If you have more time and DIY skills than money, there are a couple of excellent websites that offer information on building your own cat tree. Thrifty ...
Five Must-Have Toys for Your Cat
Your kitten needs to play, and if she's the only cat in the house, she needs to play with you. As strange as it may sound, play is a crucial part of your kitten's development. It enhances her coordination, gives her the exercise she needs to stay fit, and strengthens the bond she has with you. It will reduce her fear and can discharge energy after she's gone through an anxiety-producing experience such as a trip to the vet or a sudden change of scenery. Here are five of our favorite interactive toys.
1. Da Bird. This is a fishing pole-type toy that has a swiveling device at the end of a string where feathers are attached. When you move Da Bird, the feathers spin and create an enticing game for your little hunter.
2. Catnip bubbles. This is just what it sounds like: bubble mixture like you used when you were a kid. Blow the bubbles and watch your kitten chase and pop them. This product is made to be non-toxic to cats, so you don't have to worry about the stuff that makes the bubbles, either.
3. Laser pointer. The amazing antics your kitten performs as she's trying to chase the red dot will exercise all of her muscles and your laugh-and-smile muscles. When using a laser pointer, do not shine it in her eyes.
4. Thing On A String. A Thing on a String is nothing more complex than a six-foot boot lace with a piece of cloth knotted on the end. Even after the piece of cloth falls off, your cat will enjoy playing with the string.
5. Balls. You can get a va...